Brice Hulstrom’s Top Ten Takeaways from E-commerce BA 436
Top Ten Takeaways
The end of the term is upon us. We have covered a lot of material in the past weeks. I had trouble putting together the list because all the information fits together so well. Each piece is another part of the puzzle completed. I still have more pieces to find. The list below are my pieces to the puzzle.
- E-commerce & mobile marketing is easy. I thought the e-commerce would be hard to understand and use.
- There are more mobile users than desktop users.
- Social media marketing is where business is happening now. As entrepreneurs we have to plan for the next wave.
- Instagram & Facebook are the social media platform to be on now. The are the cheapest for the best coverage.
- E-mail marketing is the best bang per dollar but you must have consumers opt-in.
- Google’s Adwords is easy to use and understand.
- Google My Business location is extremely important when driving consumers to your products.
- Search Engine Optimization is not so alien and is kind of basic common sense.
- The marketing funnel is a great tool when designing your marketing campaign.
- Lastly, a common sense approach to all of this results in a consumer interaction which is easy, convenient, and pretty for the customer.